Sustainability and Climate Action Career Webinar
January 25 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
Are you a Penn State student interested in learning more about careers in the sustainability and environmental fields? Maybe interested in learning about whole realms of important, satisfying sustainability careers you’ve never even heard about or considered?
Join Penn State Sustainability on Thursday, January 25, at 11am (EST) for a webinar featuring helpful tips, skills, and advice for securing a sustainability-oriented internship or career and an opportunity to speak with representatives from the state government about sustainability careers that are actively seeking young graduates.
Final speaking roster will be released soon, but scheduled to include:
- Introduction from Lara Fowler, Chief Sustainability Officer, Penn State University
- Tips on sustainability job searching from Peter Boger, Asst. Director for Community Engagement, Penn State Sustainability
- Matt Beaver, District Forester, PA Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Mike Maddigan, Chief of the Land Recycling Program, PA Department of Environmental Protection
- Tim Barrick, Solid Waste Specialist, PA Department of Environmental Protection
- Mark Vottero, Chief of the Waste Minimization and Planning Division, PA Department of Environmental Protection
- Jessica Shilladay, Solid Waste Program Specialist, PA Department of Environmental Protection
Free and open to all. Pre-registration at link required. For more information, reach out to Grant Rowe (email@example.com).