Engaged Scholarship Workshop
February 20 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
The Sustainability Institute, the Student Engagement Network, and the Office of Undergraduate Education are cohosting another Engaged Scholarship Workshops. This online workshop will take place February 20 from 11:00a-1:00p. This introductory workshop will feature Living Lab projects and the Sustainable Communities Collaborative, among other engaged scholarship resources.
This free workshop is designed for Penn State faculty members with an interest in developing engaged and informed learners and to develop a collaborative ecosystem for engaged scholarship. It will:
– Increase your knowledge about campus and community resources available to support engaged scholarship,
– Highlight faculty engaged scholarship best practices,
– Share how you can implement engaged scholarship into your teaching, and
– Provide an opportunity to join an Engaged Scholarship Community of Practice.
The agenda will include:
– What is Engaged Scholarship?
– Why do Engaged Scholarship?
– Resources available to develop, implement, and evaluate Engaged Scholarship projects
– Engaged Scholarship Stories: Hear from your peers about small and larger scale projects they have successfully integrated into their courses.
– Next Steps: Plans for a revitalized Engaged Scholarship Community of Practice
Secure your literal (or virtual) seat at the workshop by registering HERE (https://forms.office.com/r/u5n2vTzW05) for the February 20th Engaged Scholarship Workshop.