World Wide Teach-In to Solve Climate by 2030 — PSU Behrend
March 29 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
The World Wide Teach-In is an event led by Bard College as part their Solve Climate by 2030 project. The project aims to create Climate and Justice dialogues at over 1,000 schools, universities, and communities across the globe.
We invite you to join Penn State Behrend on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 29 from 5:30 – 8:30pm for an exciting and engaging inter-departmental and community-based discussion on climate change impacts and solutions.
This event will occur throughout the Reed Student Union building on the Penn State Behrend campus (4701 College Dr, Erie, PA 16563).
Overall the event is organized like a conference:
- There will be two (2) sessions, with three (3) break-out rooms during each session:
- Each break-out room will focus on a different topic:
- Panelists are asked to speak for only 5 minutes.
- This will allow half of the time for each break-out room to be devoted to discussions between the panelists and the audience.
- FREE FOOD will be served throughout the event:
- Taco/Nacho Bar during the Welcome
- Coffee & Snacks during the break-out rooms
- Ice Cream Bar during the Closing