- High Pressure Sodium (HPS)
- Metal Halide
- Mercury Vapor
- Self-Ballasted Mercury Lamps
- Low-pressure Sodium Lamps
- Fluorescent tubes and compact fluorescent bulbs
- Considered hazardous waste due to trace amounts of mercury, recycle separate from rest of the bulbs
Do not recycle:
- Standard incandescent light bulb. Throw in trash.
How to Recycle:
- To dispose of fluorescent tubes and compact bulbs, complete our special request form.
- For information on how fluorescent tubes and bulbs are recycled, email Kevin Myers.