Get ready for Earth Week 2015 at Penn State! Activities and events are scheduled at not only University Park, but across the state at other Penn State campuses. Take part in the festivities that celebrate the treasures of our earth and how we care for our planet.
At University Park:
- Tuesday, April 14 - Seeing Water
1:00 p.m., 105 Stuckeman Family Building
- Wednesday, April 15 - The Mythical Northwest Passage Comes to Be: Discussion of the U.S., the Arctic, and the Law of the Sea
1:00 p.m., Location TBA
- Saturday, April 18 - Reinvention Fund Symposium
10 a.m., Nittany Lion Inn
- Saturday, April 18 - Carol Sanford presents: Catalyzing Innovation: Local Economies, Entrepreneurship and Education in a Living Systems Paradigm"
1:30 p.m., Nittany Lion Inn
- Wednesday, April 22 - 2015 Water Symposium at Penn State
All day, HUB-Robeson Center
- Wednesday, April 22 - Film: "Plastics Paradise"
7 p.m., Freeman Auditorium
- Thursday, April 23 - The Nile Project
7:30 p.m., Eisenhower Auditorium
Events across the Commonwealth:
- Saturday, April 11 - Earth Fest 2015
All day, Penn State Shenango
For more information on these events and to add an activity to the list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earth Day is April 22. The annual event is recognized around the world. More information on the history of Earth Day and to see how other parts of the world are participating, visit www.earthday.org.